I love skimming through the gift guides featured in/on my favorite magazines and blogs during the holiday season. I almost always find the perfect thing for that someone – or myself! – amongst the glossy and carefully curated lists of ideas. Considering gift giving for most can be excruciatingly difficult – myself included – I thought I’d throw my hat in the ring this season and feature a few of my favorite things. While I usually prefer to give simple but thoughtful homemade gifts like infused vodkas, liqueurs or baked treats, I can’t imagine any of my loved ones being mad at one of these gems showing up in his or her stocking this year. Enjoy!
1. Carry On Champagne Cocktail Kit. The latest in a series of DIY craft cocktail kits for the frequent flier. By W & P Design. Also available: Moscow Mule, Old Fashioned and Gin & Tonic. $24 each.
2. Jonathan Adler Bourbon Pop Candle. The gorgeous reusable bronze vase/tumbler is worth the price alone, not to mention the rich and moody scent! Also available: Vodka & Champagne. $42 each.
3. The prettiest Apple, Plum and Cinnamon Cordial from the UK’s Belvoir Fruit Farms. Makes a stunning Hot Toddy when paired with red wine, whiskey or rum. You’re welcome. $15.
4. The cutest Animal Shot Glass Set that made this year’s list of Oprah’s favorite things. $50 for a s/o 5.
5. Have you been naughty or nice? Keep ’em guessing with this sweet Moscow Mule Simple Syrup Duo, $26.
6. An Imbibe Magazine Subscription. For the booze nerd in your life. $20.
7. The PERFECT Manhattan Cocktail Cherries. By Jack Rudy Cocktail Co. $16.
8. St. George Spirits Gin Gift Set. Enjoy a tasting flight of St. George’s three signature gins. Throw in a 4-pack of Fever Tree Tonic and you’ve got the perfect hostess gift. $32.
9. Festive & seasonal Mulberry Gin. So much better than just giving a bottle of wine plus, THAT LABEL THO! $27.
10. Elegant Blush Stone Coasters with an on-trend brass stripe. $39 for a s/o 4.
P.S. Be sure to check out my favorite fall bar accessories for more great gift-giving ideas! Happy Holidays!
Top background image via.